- Coin Bureau : Coin Bureau is the most credible crypto and blockchain awareness channel to follow, let it be the informative content, educational content, fundamental analysis or price predictions.
- Sheldon Evans : Crypto, tech and finance. Let it be anything, from personal life videos, motivational videos to one of the best crypto content out there, Sheldon Evans ticks all the columns and manages to do the Altcoins series as well.
- AltCoin Daily : Altcoin daily is your source for daily videos on news, market analysis, education, perspective and opinion. Founders of the channel, brothers Aaron & Austin Arnold a clear Bitcoin Fundamentalists, and use alt coin trading as a way to build their Bitcoin stack. Their daily coverage of the latest news in the cryptoverse and occasional interviews with prominent members of the crypto community have amased them a subscriber base of over 971K.
- Ivan on Tech : Hosted by Swedish-based Ivan Liljeqvist, this is one of the most popular crypto YouTube channels right now. A software developer and YouTube tech celeb, Ivan covers macro topics regarding the crypto and blockchain space. Updated nearly every day, the 479K subscribers enjoy Ivan?s insights into political shifts and crypto industry changes that affect the markets. Ivan also offers thought-provoking interviews with some of the best minds in the crypto space, including Dan Larimer, Richard Heart, and Roger Ver.
Best Reliable Crypto Websites
- CoinDesk: CoinDesk was launched in May 2013. CoinDesk provides news and articles, in addition to recordings, instructive materials, bulletins, and event inclusions. The CoinDesk brand is considered an innovator in blockchain and digital currency news. The fact that it holds the Annual Consensus Summit every May reinforces this standing.
- CoinTelegraph : CoinTelegraph is an exceptionally respected site that was established in 2013. The site offers news on digital currency, blockchain, business, innovation, and administrative issues. Market investigation and well-qualified assessment are additionally given. The site additionally offers a considerable segment of instructive articles. The creators and supervisory group are worldwide appropriated, giving assessment that is global in scope.
- Crypto Media Network : Crypto Media Network is an unbiased media platform and community comprised exclusively of the latest stories from professional writers that value ethical, authentic journalism. We believe that good journalism comes from good journalists.
- NewsBTC : NewsBTC gives Bitcoin news, specialized investigation, and market conjectures for Bitcoin and altcoins. The site has been in presence since October 2013. The site began instructing perusers about Bitcoin and its potential impacts on the conventional monetary framework however have developed to incorporate an entire cluster of computerized media inclusion of altcoins, crowdfunding, administrative news, and the intermingling of innovations like the blockchain, IoT, AI, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- Documenting Bitcoin (@DocumentingBTC) : DocumentingBTC is a new, but fantastic voice for all things bitcoin. Most (if not all) of the content on this profile is submitted by the community, making it a great combination of trending topics, historical events, and helpful reminders. As the profile bio reads, “Follow along as #Bitcoin goes from magic internet money to the next global reserve currency, one submitted meme and statistic at a time.”
- Pomp AKA Anthony Pompliano (@APompliano) : Pomp is the founder of Morgan Creek Digital and the host of the Off the Chain Podcast, a favorite around the Coinme offices. He is known for many things but his “Week in Crypto” and “Long bitcoin, short the bankers” tweets have become so popular you may even see him on CNBC or Bloomberg sharing his optimistic takes on the market.
- Messari (@MessariCrypto) : The only non-human to make the list, Messari is on a mission to promote transparency in crypto. They tweet news from the industry in a fair and balanced way and their website is complete with a beautiful search feature for those digging into people or projects in the space.
- MicroStrategy Inc CEO Michael Saylor(@michael_saylor) : MicroStrategy was the first major public company to put its treasury assets into Bitcoin. Saylor has continued to buy more Bitcoin. Saylor also hosted an event to show companies how they could benefit from putting treasury assets into Bitcoin.