The cryptocurrency trading bitcoin bots help you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies at the right time with automated software. These software programs are designed to increase revenue and reduce losses and risks. You can manage all crypto exchange accounts from one place with these applications. With these programs, you can easily trade Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin (BTC), and more.
Today’s Bitcoin price is $58,993.64 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $34,739,206,336 USD.. Bitcoin is down 2.26% in the last 24 hours.
These are the Bitcoin Bots you should look into
You can increase revenue and reduce losses and risks by using the 3Commas crypto trading bot. With minimal effort, you can gain profits. It allows you to create a strategy using 20+ trading indicators.
- Coins can be bought and sold in the same window.
- The platform is available 24 hours a day.
- The settings of other bots can be copied.
- You can maintain a balanced portfolio by maintaining coin ratios.
Napbots is a cloud-based system that lets you use automated trading bots. Various cryptocurrency exchanges are compatible with it.
Among them are Bitmex, Binance, and Okex. This application allows you to execute buy and sell orders automatically.
- API key protects your money.
- Offers more than 15 trading strategies.
- Easily manage your savings.
Cryptohero is a free crypto trading bot powered by AI that is easy for crypto beginners to use and set up. This app allows you to automate your trades right from your phone for free. There’s no coding required.
- An easy-to-use interface
- Backtesting historical data before deployment
- Access your exchanges with one click in CryptoHero’s Trading Terminal
Coinrule is an automated trading platform that lets you trade on Binance, Kraken, Coinbase Pro, and other exchanges. There are 130+ trading strategy templates available through Coinrule.
- With its market indicator, you can easily allocate funds.
- Encryption of the highest standard.
- Trading is available 24 hours a day with this bitcoin bot
Cryptohopper helps you manage all your crypto exchange accounts in one place, making it one of the best crypto trading bots. You can trade BTC, Litecoin, Ethereum, and more with this bitcoin bot.
- You can create your own technical analysis with this bitcoin bot.
- Getting bot templates and strategies is easy.
- Your account is protected by Cryptohopper’s secure protocols.
- You can keep your bitcoin trading data private using this free Bitcoin bot.
My personal results
A month ago I invested 100$ on binance with 3Commas,a Bitcoin Bot. After a month, I have 110$. According to the community, I should be happy because I made a +10% in a month without doing anything. They said I should invite more users if I want to gain more.
I, to be honest, strongly disagree with this point of view.
I don’t think I gained 10$, I think I actually lost them. If I put 100$ a month ago in BTC, now I would have about 120$ just by holding it. So this bot gives me a profit that it’s lower than what I would make by just holding btc. In fact, now I have less btc than a month ago. So bitcoin bot is not always profitable.
Are Bitcoin bots legal?
In the cryptocurrency market, trading bots are legal, although only select brokers allow them. Usually all the major exchanges in Crypto allow Bitcoin bots.
Are trading bots safe?
They are, indeed. Only a few brokers allow trading Bitcoin bots on the cryptocurrency market. Crypto Bots are automated software programs designed to assist users in buying and selling cryptocurrencies