Crypto Reddit communities, you can find devoted to different aspects of crypto. While some focus on trading, others analyze ICOs, and on IDOs, sometimes solely dedicated to a particular token. You can spend some time on a variety of subreddits each day and learn a ton by following those it interests you the most. Below are some of the most excellent crypto subreddits on the platform for learning more about crypto.
Crypto Reddit Communities
Crypto-only subreddit with over 1M members, this is an extremely active subforum where you can discuss breaking news, charts, markets, and analysis. Tokens and other blockchain projects outside of bitcoin can be discussed by members.
Subreddit with the most activity in crypto reddit communities. The content here ranges from beginner tips to bitcoin memes. Additionally, you can find news, analysis and discussions related to the first ever cryptocurrency on the site, which is definitely worth checking out.
You can talk about any cryptocurrency other than bitcoin here, with Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, Tron , or other potential altcoins making their way into the market every year. So there should be no shortage of content on /r/altcoin.
A decentralized application or Dapp can be built with Ethereum, and it is easily the most popular altcoin in the crypto market. You’ll find everything from breaking news to token updates, layer 2 solutions, gas fees here.
This is an extremely passionate community focused on ICOs, token sales and crowdsales for blockchain and data chain technologies. There are quite a few active investors on the sub and the community is policed heavily to stop spammers and scammers.
Another trading-focused sub, this one is smaller so you’ll get a tighter-knit community. All coins are fair game here and it’s the perfect place to learn about trading strategies, digital exchanges and crypto wallets.
r/btc is the smaller less known sibling of /r/bitcoin. The topics are nearly identical, with a focus on bitcoin, bitcoin cash and other variants of the very first cryptocurrency. The discussions tend to be a bit more technical though.
Crypto Telegram communities to join for AMAs/ICOs
- ICO Speaks News. https://t.me/icospeaksnews Here you will find ICO/IEO and DeFi reviews. Unmute the channel so you won’t skip signals, airdrops and blockchain news. Admins sometimes post token sales. Order marketing and consulting services – just contact the admins and post your project.
- DeFi Million. https://t.me/defimillion This channel has already over 500K members which are in constant search of DeFi tokens. This is a decentralized telegram channel so all post information is relatively encrypted. The channel is ideal for profit makers and any crypto-oriented subscribers.
- IEO Pools. https://t.me/ieopools This is a news channel – here you will find post with pre-sales and airdrops. Professional traders will find signals and IEO listing. You can order promotion and marketing services for your project. Join this channel and follow all posts.
- BTC Champ. https://t.me/btcchamp This channel is created for members that want to exchange BTC/ETH and USDT without any additional charges. There are certain limits – you can exchange no less than 100 USDT (25k USDT maximum). Also, admins post news on a regular basis.
- Crypto Media Network. https://t.me/cmnnewsofficial : Crypto Media Network is an unbiased media platform and community comprised exclusively of the latest stories from professional writers that value ethical, authentic journalism. We believe that good journalism comes from good journalists.
- Bitcoin Traffic. https://t.me/bitcointraffic On this channel, admins post only news which is related to the crypto redditworld. If something is going on the post will appear here faster than in other groups. So it is desirable to unmute this channel if you are a trader or an investor.